Florida Week CIS Wishlist

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
This **** is so important to me boys. Nothing would make me happier than seeing our boys punch these dudes in the mouth. That being said, there's a few things I want to see leading up to the biggest game in our program in a while.

1. Return of the @Dan E. Dangerously "The More You Know" Series (please Dan, save us from these posters)
2. @I'm james Jackson brother rant right before the drinking starts Saturday morning
3. A real we roll thread to weed out the new mfers on here
4. Lots and lots of *** gifs

Feel free to add to the list as the week goes on.

Advertisement
This **** is so important to me boys. Nothing would make me happier than seeing our boys punch these dudes in the mouth. That being said, there's a few things I want to see leading up to the biggest game in our program in a while.

1. Return of the @Dan E. Dangerously "The More You Know" Series (please Dan, save us from these posters)
2. @I'm james Jackson brother rant right before the drinking starts Saturday morning

5. Confirmation that the proper sacrifices have been made to Changó.

Gaytor fans got their a$$ whipped Friday night then got reemed in a jail cell then jumped off a cliff after team lost Sat.
Good enough wish.

Advertisement
Starting Florida week with some innovative UF S&C drills....

New Strength, Flexibility and Cardio exercise for...ummm...this appears to be a **** offensive lineman....

Post UF offensive linemen pole dancing.gif

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

My wish list?

I want to see this exact screenshot play out but for the Gators this weekend; a semi-cute/cute braided Gator girl with glasses on the bridge of the nose and her wrists on her head doing the "surrender cobra".

Ain't she cute when she mad?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Did somebody say a real roll weed thread?

1-We need a CIS countdown clock.
2-A chat room for weed and alcohol abusers.
Go canes.

Advertisement
Back