Florida rb's in the NFL

F

fastcane

"I talk to Florida probably every day," Cook said. "I talk to [Travaris Robinson] and he's just telling me like they're trying to get a new offense in for me and to fit me and something that will better me for the next level."

TrUcane Writes,

"The next level." (pause) Meaning the NFL? Can't be!! Dalvin, the last starting RB in the NFL from UF was Fred Taylor "SR"

Lol, that is one **** of a long time! Looks like Florida coaches are telling these kids anything to get them there. How many has Running Back U put in the NFL since Taylor? lol

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Gators-holding-lead-for-Dalvin-Cook-23810786/2

Advertisement
Tell him to call Alabama's Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson....

I still can't understand why kids flock over to Bama yea he wins but you lose at the next level...

Don't spend all the 1st or 2nd round money in one day cuz they will need it...Richardson just got benched this year..

Florida sounds desperate. They have no identity on offense and they have no idea what they want their identity to be. They're just saying whatever they have to say to keep recruits.

I still can't understand why kids flock over to Bama yea he wins but you lose at the next level...

Don't spend all the 1st or 2nd round money in one day cuz they will need it...Richardson just got benched this year..

But they still got drafted first round and got that money
Odd enough, Lacey was drafted second and may be best of bunch

But they still got drafted first round and got that money
Odd enough, Lacey was drafted second and may be best of bunch

So saban is selling "come to bama and play behind a very overrated guy but you will be better on the next level" ? pass

Advertisement
My buddy is on the strength staff for an NFL team. There's a certain defensive lineman that was standout at Bama that he talks to. He said that the workouts at Bama were so tough that he's basically burned out. He couldn't imagine still working out that hard again and he was in much better shape in college than he is in the NFL. Bama has there kids completely maxed out physically.

My buddy is on the strength staff for an NFL team. There's a certain defensive lineman that was standout at Bama that he talks to. He said that the workouts at Bama were so tough that he's basically burned out. He couldn't imagine still working out that hard again and he was in much better shape in college than he is in the NFL. Bama has there kids completely maxed out physically.

163.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back