Florida Game 2 Thread

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
In case I'm busy doing literally anything else instead of watching this game, I figured I'd go ahead and give my post-game spiel in case I forget to come back and browse the comments:

Another embarrassing loss. Here's to hopefully stealing tomorrow's game and avoiding the sweep.

Advertisement
To put this situation in perspective, we have a 3 game series against one of our biggest rivals, at home, and there are zero in game posts because everybody knows there is a 0% chance of winning even one game in the series. Miami baseball is in really bad shape.

I don't even know if "really bad shape" paints an accurate picture anymore. We should be getting paid to get destroyed by Florida every year like cupcakes get paid to lose in football.

Advertisement
In case I'm busy doing literally anything else instead of watching this game, I figured I'd go ahead and give my post-game spiel in case I forget to come back and browse the comments:

Another embarrassing loss. Here's to hopefully stealing tomorrow's game and avoiding the sweep.

****, and I was about to ask you for Powerball numbers thinking you were clairvoyant. Then, after the loss, I remembered Jim, Gino and JD were still coaching, and Blake was still the AD, so I knew that the results were a given.

Advertisement
Back