Flooo Motion episode 11

Advertisement
Cliff Notes? I listened to the Sunday Night show and they are saying Skinner is actively recruiting for Miami

Advertisement
He also said so was daughtry so let’s take it with a grain of salt
I am a skeptic of this Flo gentleman’s breadth of knowledge. Does he know someone? Probably. Does he have 60 minutes of good info? Nah. He probably gets info second or third hand, which is fine and can still be significant, but he either doesn’t know or doesn’t care to filter out the good from the bad.

He could probably fit whatever truly good info he has into a couple of minutes.

I am a skeptic of this Flo gentleman’s breadth of knowledge. Does he know someone? Probably. Does he have 60 minutes of good info? Nah. He probably gets info second or third hand, which is fine and can still be significant, but he either doesn’t know or doesn’t care to filter out the good from the bad.

He could probably fit whatever truly good info he has into a couple of minutes.

Have you ever watched an episode? Like the first 5 min was him talking about the weather and how he should be going 80 miles an hour but can only do 10 because the weather is so bad and we were on the edge of our seats to see if he would make the next light or not... then he had a long pause going under an overpass, he 100% could make it a 5-10 min podcast, a majority of it is just fluff or stuff like this "It wouldnt surprise me if Daughtry picks UK, you know what i think when i think of kentucky? #1 fried chicken, hey I am just being honest, and #2 Basketball" He just kinda rambles and talks mostly opinion, with some recruiting stuff sprinkled in.

Advertisement
Back