Fitting. 3rd and 1, game on the line...

Advertisement
Advertisement
We weren't winning that game if we stopped them then IMO

We lost the game playing crappy zone defense with 2 busted plays, and two turnovers.

We weren't winning that game if we stopped them then IMO

We lost the game playing crappy zone defense with 2 busted plays, and two turnovers.

I don't give a **** about winning the game, it was just unreal (but not expected) that they would have the balls (or lack thereof) to do that.

Advertisement
I'm shocked that the complaints aren't geared towards that pathetic game plan on offense. My God they stacked 8 and even 9 in the box and we continued to run that dogspit running play over and over again.

Not once did we try and open things up on offense and the playcalling once we got into the red zone was so Big Ten-esque it was unbelievable.

We could have the 2001 roster and wouldn't win 10 games with this coaching staff. I'm a guy on the couch and can easily see how terrible we scheme and setup plays. Offense, defense and special teams we are beyond poorly schemed, we are flat out at a gun fight with a nerf gun.

I dont even remotely get mad even more. My wife has stated how much calmer I am during football than when she met me 7 years ago. The admin has sucked the life out of me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back