First UM 2025 offer goes to ATH DJ Pickett

From Zephyrhills. His dad is a Canes fans. believe Ryan Pickett is his uncle.
Wait, wasn't Ryan the DL at FSU; his brother Booker was a LB for us in the early '90's.

I don't remember how hard we recruited Ryan, if I've got the name right, but the brothers split up between FSU and UM.

As I've been learning from reading the other threads, a lot of this is about relationships. So, get started early. Although bags, when they happen, trump all.

Advertisement
Wait, wasn't Ryan the DL at FSU; his brother Booker was a LB for us in the early '90's.

I don't remember how hard we recruited Ryan, if I've got the name right, but the brothers split up between FSU and UM.

As I've been learning from reading the other threads, a lot of this is about relationships. So, get started early. Although bags, when they happen, trump all.
Ryan Pickett went to OSU

Advertisement
He had an older brother that played at Easter Michigan a few years ago (Jaylon Pickett). Kid comes from a good family dad is real cool and is a Canes fan. This is DJ's dream offer. Plays baseball as well. Will be a freshman at Carrollwood Day (UM has a 2022 commit in Brandon Cleveland as well) this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back