First Post - general question re: current coaches

EudocimusAlbus

Sophomore
Again first post, long time lurker, Cane alumnus, had some greats in my classes (giving you guys some color there).

Regarding the post. We have some coaches on staff that have been around the business for a while and it seems to me the coaching circle, although competitive, is rather small. Why would coaches have joined this staff in the first place if things were in shambles? Was it all because of the name of the U? They didn’t have other options? For instance, T-Rob, dude has an outstanding resume, why would he have joined a team that has 0 heart or lacks discipline? I’m ASSuming these guys do their due diligence before taking a job.

Maybe a dumb question for a first post, but some of this doesn’t make sense to me.

Look forward to some feedback.

Advertisement
Again first post, long time lurker, Cane alumnus, had some greats in my classes (giving you guys some color there).

Regarding the post. We have some coaches on staff that have been around the business for a while and it seems to me the coaching circle, although competitive, is rather small. Why would coaches have joined this staff in the first place if things were in shambles? Was it all because of the name of the U? They didn’t have other options? For instance, T-Rob, dude has an outstanding resume, why would he have joined a team that has 0 heart or lacks discipline? I’m ASSuming these guys do their due diligence before taking a job.

Maybe a dumb question for a first post, but some of this doesn’t make sense to me.

Look forward to some feedback.
Money talks.

Advertisement
They were available late. So they signed where they could. Unfortunately for them Alabama and OSU weren’t in the market for assistants in February, so they took Miami’s money.

Timing is everything. Manny was cleaning house on the D side and TRob and Simpson where available after their respective HC’s got fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back