NFL FINS in Champa Bay

jkdood

All ACC
Don't see a lot of Fins interest on the Board (with this QB I'm not surprised) but we just took the lead versus Brady Bunch. Not likely to last, but heck, could be fun to watch.

Advertisement
well first quarter went well. brissett didnt suck as much as usual. but 10 minutes later TB now well ahead (sigh) and fins going where this unappreciated thread is going: NOWHERE.

Offense hasn’t been awful today. Back 7 on defense has been atrocious

Well, the offense was awful just now. Minute left in half & driving towards a possible TD to be ONLY down 24-17 and fumbled it away. FML.

Bucs secondary awful, albeit injuries.

Made Mac Jones look great last week, now make Brissett look like a pro bowler

Advertisement
If the linebackers on both Miami teams would emulate Nick Buoniconti (R.I.P. 2019) just a little, **** he was a small guy and fast but breaking one of his tackle attempts didn't happen 1 tenth of the time these current guys. Sigh.

yeah as other in thread (in wrong place, lol, Andrew) Tua is hurt ( i like him despite all the cries for Deshaun W) but its more than that. and the defense cant tackle, something we in Miami are unfortunately getting used to. But to think Fins passed over Herbert and got Tua (who really didnt prove it was a good idea before the injury) is just more Miami malaise. I swear been a bad run of 20 years or so. Sigh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back