TheMatador All-ACC Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 13,848 Sep 2, 2019 #41 **** I wish I could post that Saban-Finebaum twerking video on a Bama board to drive them crazy.
simplycanes Senior Premium Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 8,766 Sep 3, 2019 #42 TheMatador said: **** I wish I could post that Saban-Finebaum twerking video on a Bama board to drive them crazy. Click to expand... You kidding? Jethero and Bo would love it.
TheMatador said: **** I wish I could post that Saban-Finebaum twerking video on a Bama board to drive them crazy. Click to expand... You kidding? Jethero and Bo would love it.
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,226 Sep 3, 2019 #43 TheMatador said: **** I wish I could post that Saban-Finebaum twerking video on a Bama board to drive them crazy. Click to expand... Squeal like a pig
TheMatador said: **** I wish I could post that Saban-Finebaum twerking video on a Bama board to drive them crazy. Click to expand... Squeal like a pig