FINALY!!!!!

7654845.gif

Advertisement
**** yes **** yes fu k yes **** yes f **** yes buck yr s . ( don't even care to fix my phone texting errors)

Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty we are free at last!

Our long South Florida nightmare is finally over. About **** time

About fuggin time!!!!. I almost sprained my ankle jumping up and down.....

:umuni2::barbeque::umuni3::dbc2::75ebf9ecd::thumbsup_kid::11263272045_489f4f7:based-duke::based-duke::braveheart2::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::basedduke::basedduke::basedduke::basedduke::ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod::basedgod:

Advertisement
About time!!! Golden is a decent human being, and I wish him and his family the best. A new era for Miami football is upon us. Go canes

Surprised. Not shocked but surprised. The animosity was unprecedented and the remainder of the season was going to be incredibly awkward.

I wonder if the Dolphins' experience the past two games had anything to do with this?

Am I allowed to use my tickets now, for the remaining two games? Maybe it depends on who we elevate to interim status.

I'll continue to predict that this will be an ongoing pattern...unrealistic expectations followed by an ousted coach every 3-4 years. I'm glad I understood how fragile those championship years were, taping so many games and savoring every bit of it.
I follow your posts and am aware of your concerns regarding the stadium. However, you think there is nothing that can be done to overcome it? Curious to your reasoning and obviously hoping you are wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back