Ferman reporting the deal is done.

Advertisement
HE said pen hasnt met paper but its done. He coming and all thats left is to negotiate staff/salaries

If this is true, he was my #2 choice after Butch....(out of the 4 being mentioned this week)...

Clearly better than the past 3 hires....

I need to learn a bit more about his Georgia teams to understand him and his style more....

HE said pen hasnt met paper but its done. He coming and all thats left is to negotiate staff/salaries

Advertisement
john-gruden-o.gif

I need to learn a bit more about his Georgia teams to understand him and his style more....

He's the best ever. The most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop him. He's the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. There's no one like him. There's no one that can match him.

His style is impetuous, defense is impregnable.. He's just ferocious. He wants your heart. He wants to eat your children. Praise be to Jesus.

Advertisement
Awesome News. If Mark Richt has 5 Ten win seasons in a row he will be an awesome hire. After Coker, Shannon and Golden the program has been beaten up. The U needs a coach who can rebuild the U. This is will be a difficult task. I think Mark Richt is the man for the job.

Advertisement
Back