Fellas Golden won 7 games with this team!!!!

Big Toney

Sophomore
This man will bring us to the promise land. If your a offensive recruit you will love playing in this offense. Also, if your a defensive recruit you can step right in and play at certain positions. We will see some guys transfer that don't belong, but in 2-3 years we will be dominant again boys!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
With a chance at the ACC title game and a bowl, could've had a puncher's chance at 8 or even 9. Never know.

Advertisement
Optimist - We lost a bunch of upperclassmen, played a ton of young guys, and pulled out 7 wins and finished 1st in the Coastal all under the cloud of the NCAA investigation.

Pessimist - We only beat one team that's currently above .500 (NCST 7-5). No big time wins, and took some pretty bad losses. We're still at least 2 years away, maybe more depending on the NCAA and how we finish in recruiting.

I see both sides of the argument.

Optimist - We lost a bunch of upperclassmen, played a ton of young guys, and pulled out 7 wins and finished 1st in the Coastal all under the cloud of the NCAA investigation.

Pessimist - We only beat one team that's currently above .500 (NCST 7-5). No big time wins, and took some pretty bad losses. We're still at least 2 years away, maybe more depending on the NCAA and how we finish in recruiting.

I see both sides of the argument.

I totally agree. But how much pessimism can anybody really handle? Plus, with the talent being as young as it is, how can this team not get better?

When was the last time we had an offense like this? If we had a halfway decent D, we would be taking ring measurements for next year. It will only get better. Easier to improve on d than on o IMO.

All things considered I think you have to call it a good season. If we can improve the D-Line next year this team is going to be dangerous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back