February 20th Junior Day Attendees

View as article
Rumph is the equivalent to Kevin Beard. They have no business being a positional coach on a power 5 team. Defensive assistant? Maybe. Rumph is out of his league. I don't need to let him coach or recruit for a couple years. He should of never been on the staff from the jump.

And before any of you internet geniuses chime in-- what is beards role now? What about Devin Bush?

You don't know what he will do coaching wise. He could have a immediate impact or he could be ****. Richt must believe in the guy coaching abilities if he hired him.

Advertisement
When Bamby and Dump are sitting in a living room, what can they sell? NOTHING-- they haven't developed any studs. They haven't sent anyone in the top 2 rounds. You fools need to take the cane goggles off. We've had subpar DB coaching for over a decade. Rumph and Bamda have zero experience. Hiring those two are a really big gamble regardless.

it's a little early but Banda has been a success for the time he has been here. Great hire by Mark Richt.

Yeah I guess he doesn't get credit for locking down Romeo Finley when Clemson was after him.

When Bamby and Dump are sitting in a living room, what can they sell? NOTHING-- they haven't developed any studs. They haven't sent anyone in the top 2 rounds. You fools need to take the cane goggles off. We've had subpar DB coaching for over a decade. Rumph and Bamda have zero experience. Hiring those two are a really big gamble regardless.

Agreed. Richt already used his mulligans by wasting a coaching spot on his unqualified son and using up another for a recruiter (Hartley). Banda and Rumph are just too much already.

:monkey-serious:

it's a little early but Banda has been a success for the time he has been here. Great hire by Mark Richt.

Yeah I guess he doesn't get credit for locking down Romeo Finley when Clemson was after him.

After they landed Isaiah Simmons was he still a take?

After they landed Isaiah Simmons was he still a take?

They committed on the same day so I have no idea.

Advertisement
I think you guys are jumping ship WAY to early on Rumph, Rumph has already made an impact on the recruiting with ATH Chris Henderson. Miami will be in it for CB Shawn Davis, CB Marco Wilson and other. One word Miami fans #Patients

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

That's just the first of many. You can give him some credit for Billy Gibson Jr. But I think he would of been a Hurricane regardless.

I think you guys are jumping ship WAY to early on Rumph, Rumph has already made an impact on the recruiting with ATH Chris Henderson. Miami will be in it for CB Shawn Davis, CB Marco Wilson and other. One word Miami fans #Patients

Everyone is going to the hospital? # Healthcare.Gov

We'll see how great he is when the real bullets start flying. He hasn't coached a lick yet and you consider him a great hire?!?!? Great hire based on what? Him landing Finely? Cane insight writers sipping the Kool aid already I see.

Advertisement
Rumph is the equivalent to Kevin Beard. They have no business being a positional coach on a power 5 team. Defensive assistant? Maybe. Rumph is out of his league. I don't need to let him coach or recruit for a couple years. He should of never been on the staff from the jump.

And before any of you internet geniuses chime in-- what is beards role now? What about Devin Bush?

You don't know what he will do coaching wise. He could have a immediate impact or he could be ****. Richt must believe in the guy coaching abilities if he hired him.

Their resumes say expect little.

Any coach can land studs. **** AG landed Carter, Bush, Jenks, Burns. I don't expect much from Bamda and Rumph in the coaching aspect based on exp. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Advertisement
Rumph deserves criticism if MIAMI can't even make a top 5 for his old player.

That's borderline disrespectful.

Henderson committed, Davis is about to commit and hes working on Blades and may more. So he gets no credit for that. Come on man, get of his d*** and let the man work. #stopBit ****. Its a **** olinemen, not even a DB.

Baez and Ice... that's what was/is expected from Rumph.

Advertisement
Back