Favorite media quotes from this week

kyle_schick

Redshirt Freshman
"Oh yeah, Coastal also. Winning the Coastal Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference is everybody's goal and dream right about now. That's our dream as a team, as a unit. The Coastal is our first thing that we're going to work on. Then it's the championships.'' - Miami Herald

* Muhammad, currently a second-team rush end, said the defense made “huge progress” this spring. - Palm Beach Post

But by far his most exhilarating moment was returning an interception 46 yards for a touchdown on Oct. 11 in a win against Cincinnati. It was Miami’s only defensive touchdown of the season, - Miami Herald

I've developed the opinion that al golden doesnt ultimately care about results. Winning is not the #1 priority for him. It seems clear to me that its the "process" that he cares about most. He would rather have all the players following the exact fundamentals of his unique scheme, than to be successful. I cant stand him.

The audacity of this man.

Advertisement
"Oh yeah, Coastal also. Winning the Coastal Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference is everybody's goal and dream right about now. That's our dream as a team, as a unit. The Coastal is our first thing that we're going to work on. Then it's the championships.'' - Miami Herald

* Muhammad, currently a second-team rush end, said the defense made “huge progress” this spring. - Palm Beach Post

But by far his most exhilarating moment was returning an interception 46 yards for a touchdown on Oct. 11 in a win against Cincinnati. It was Miami’s only defensive touchdown of the season, - Miami Herald

I've developed the opinion that al golden doesnt ultimately care about results. Winning is not the #1 priority for him. It seems clear to me that its the "process" that he cares about most. He would rather have all the players following the exact fundamentals of his unique scheme, than to be successful. I cant stand him.

Year 5 and our goal is the still the coastal division. We're horrible.

did they really confuse Muhammed with Mccord lol? bc Muhammed did not play last season.

Again with the CLOUD of unrealistic expectations. How unfair that this genius of men should be so burdened by these lofty goals.

Remember, this is merely a trial year, as prologue to his soon to be first year.

OUT, DAMNED CLOUD OF EXPECTATIONS!!!

Advertisement

It's year five and not only is the bar for the goal set laughably low, UM embarrassingly enough, isn't even close to actually reaching it.

Great our "Dream" is now to win the Corstal.

If you had told me in 2000 this is where we would be in 15 years I'd have slapped your mouth dry.

Advertisement
Back