FAU and FIU

Hold My Beer

CANE up in heah
Premium
We've played both of these local schools over the past few years.

Don't know much about either as far as their locations, fan bases, resources, campuses and so on, but Florida Atlantic won the conference in 2017 and '19 and is headed to the same league as USF, while Florida International looks like its dead in the water in a gutted C-USA.

For those who might know, what advantages or disadvantages are there with FAU and FIU in comparison with one another?

Advertisement
disadvantages:
fau- coached by taggart
fiu-coached by the corpse of butch davis

advantages:
fau- abundance of middle-aged rich divorcees
fiu- ...kendall thots?
/thread :LOL:

Actually curious, though, if FAU was always better set up for football success or was it just a case of Kiffin elevating FAU at the right time while FIU floundered some.

Enjoy following high school football statewide, but outside that I probably know much less about Dade/Broward/PB — and thus FAU and FIU — than the vast majority of people on this board.

/thread :LOL:

Actually curious, though ,if FAU was always better set up for football success or was it just a case of Kiffin elevating FAU at the right time while FIU floundered some.

I like to follow high school football statewide, but outside that I probably know much less about Dade/Broward/PB — and thus FAU and FIU — than the vast majority of people on this board.

the answer is neither is really set up for sustained success and the right coach can get them good seasons here and there based on the region alone. outside of that, they're stuck in purgatory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back