Fake Jimmy looks like the retarded eunuch he is...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...That lame yellow-toothed hairbag schmoe has been saying for weeks that Folden won't be evaluated till after the season. As late as yesterday, he said the worst loss in history was "disappointing" but that there'd be no change.

Why not just fire this stuffed shirt puppet too? Right now. He's useless and does nothing but embarrass UM with his stupid proclamations that he has to eat a few hours later.

Advertisement
Fake is a third ***. He is another one who is stealing checks from UM. Fire him now and bring in a real AD.

...That lame yellow-toothed hairbag schmoe has been saying for weeks that Folden won't be evaluated till after the season. As late as yesterday, he said the worst loss in history was "disappointing" but that there'd be no change.

Why not just fire this stuffed shirt puppet too? Right now. He's useless and does nothing but embarrass UM with his stupid proclamations that he has to eat a few hours later.

All this. Franchise on fire today.

Advertisement
He's a useless faqgit who had nothing to do with Folden's firing. All he did was make himself and UM look like idiots by constantly stating that Folden wouldn't be fired during the season. Why have an AD who has no power to do anything?

The good news is he probably has as much real input on the hiring decision as he did on the ****-canning.

Advertisement
He's useless but he's on the clock now and he knows it's his time to put up or he's out of here soon.

I have to agree. An hour into the game on Saturday, I knew I no longer needed the twitter handle @firecoachgolden. His fate was sealed, and I could feel it as I laughed at how terrible our 'Canes were. at that moment, I changed my twitter handle to @fireblakejames because he has no business being the AD at Miami. One down. One to go (until the one after Blake).

Advertisement
We need a real competent and passionate AD. Then let him run the department with no interference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back