FAILURE TO LAUNCH

nickster

Freshman
That describes Kaaya to a tee. MADE TWO GREAT TD THROWS YESTERDAY and missed on 2 others. He is medicore at best and Frenchy showed how to win a game and take the team on his shoulders. The plays are conservative and vanilla because we don't have the QB to run an explosive and dynamic offense. He is slow, has an average arm, panics in the pocket, and CANNOT deliver a MEANINGFUL VICTORY. His stats are useless and deceiving if we can't win the big games. With that said I do believe we can still win the coastal division but Kaaya needs to step up his game BIG TIME! Many of you toasted me about 3-4 weeks ago pertaining to my comments about Frenchy. Stating that Frenchy has all the tools and goods to be a great QB. He showed that last night. Mind you he is a freshman and the Noles had 3 STARTERS OUT ON DEFENSE and Kaaya still could not deliver a victory. Canes fan and season ticket holder for 34 years and NOT a fraud. I don't care about the NFL and just about our Canes. GO CANES!

Advertisement
The problem with Kaaya is that we view him too much for his potential rather than his actual play. He's taken a massive step back this season and it's become obvious. He looked completely rattled yesterday.

The coaching staff also didn't help him gain some confidence by coming up with quick, short routes that don't require him to stress too much about getting his *** handed to him.

His interception was the key turning point of that game. He's gotta carry the weight of this loss together with RIcht.

You are right Brometheus, the kid has take some a lot of blame for this loss. The interception in the end zone changed the ENTIRE complexion of the game. A very poor choice and throw to make from a 3 year starter.

Kaaya's soft that's his issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Let's also agree that the Nole receivers made a couple of incredible catches we needed while our guys dropped one after another...

Brad has always taken responsibility and said the right things. really disappointed with his performance last night, but i'm not ready to write him off completely. bouncing back to throw that last TD pass to Coley shows this kid has tremendous balls. definitely not pleased with his performance, but i'd hate to not give him props for that last drive. had we knocked in a PAT and won in OT, the narrative on BK would be different. i hope he takes this loss personally and makes it his mission to gain our momentum back.

There is a reason that Brad left UCLA, USC, and the other PAC schools to come here. And it is not South Beach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back