EXCLUSIVE: Kaaya's mother talks with CanesInSight

View as article
Advertisement
Need a way to give Angela some rep. Great job Pete! Reading about Brad remainds me of a kid I know.

Last edited:
“I remember when a friend of mine called me from an organization out here that trains kids and he called me and said ‘congratulations’. I knew that Brad had gotten his first offer. I didn’t know where, but I almost fainted. When he said Miami, I thought I was going to pass out, but then I had to calm myself down and say ‘not Ohio right?’,” Means-Kaaya laughed.

I LOL'D

Advertisement
Blown away. Possibly the best recruiting story I have ever read. She's sounds like an amazing mother. Welcome to our Cane family.

Advertisement
Best recruiting piece on any board that I've ever seen. Pete's a bad ***. If you stick to this sort of work and leave that dopey guessing about what a recruit is going to do to others the sky's the limit for you.

Brad's mom is chatty.

Best recruiting piece on any board that I've ever seen. Pete's a bad ***. If you stick to this sort of work and leave that dopey guessing about what a recruit is going to do to others the sky's the limit for you.

Brad's mom is chatty.

Exactly....superb work by Pete!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back