Every game is a big game now

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
And it starts with Virginia. They seem a lot better than in recent years and play tough every week.

Anyone got some insight on them?

Advertisement
Every game is a playoff game for us from now on.

The Committee will use any excuse we provide them to replace us with Wisky. If we fvck up, we’re done.

Watch football for enough years and you know anything can happen. The challenge for UVA is getting fired up after 2 games in the national spotlight. Then you have Pitt at their stadium who beat the national champs last year.

I trust Richt will keep this team focused.

Advertisement
We have to show up and help them. We got on top of GT and Syracuse so I'm sure we will challenge UVA. Plus it's Sr night. We need to be there loud.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Honestly; I think these kids see something bigger right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we blow UVA out by 40+. We're way ahead schedule right now. Not only was this a revenge tour for the kids, this has been a revenge tour for Richt.

Agreed OP...every game is big from here on out.

But the playoffs started with vt. That was rd 1. Yesterday was the 2nd rd. Win and advance from vt on.

Advertisement
It’s more than just winning. We aren’t given the same benefits as other teams. We have to win and win big vs UVA at home and then dominate Pitt on the road. We have a different burden of proof from everyone else it seems

Advertisement
Back