Even If 18, Beleima Can't Take Collins W/O Mom's Signature

btcane

Sophomore
As a practical matter, if he accepted the kid w/o his mom's approval it would come back to haunt him for years. Every other coach recruiting against him would point it out to every recruit's mom for years. "Hey, that Coach don't care 'bout a kid's family relationship, he just wants to take advantage of the kids."[/SIZE]

Advertisement
Well, the father can sign. But I dont see why this would want to change things. The best thing possibly to happen is that his mom makes him reconsider his choices. hopefully after a few days and he comes aboard. but a quick turnaround would be bad.

Advertisement
If the kid wants arky and is asking or finding someone else to sign his loi then please let him go to arky. ****

I read it had to be a parent or guardian... So just any family member will not fly...

of course it has to be a legal guardian. You cant just take it to some random cousin and tell him to sign. I think what's confusing the Arkansas fans is that they just assume the cousin is also a parent.

Advertisement
of course it has to be a legal guardian. You cant just take it to some random cousin and tell him to sign. I think what's confusing the Arkansas fans is that they just assume the cousin is also a parent.

would rep

Poster on a Arky message board is claiming another family member will sign his LOI

About what I would expect someone from Arkansas to say. Morons.

i mean... "another family member" could be a father-cousin-brother-something in arkansas. maybe they just don't know the difference?

edit: dammit, props to canes1977 for beating me to the incest punch

Advertisement

hahahaha

we need our rep back!

I see what you did there

Advertisement
At this point I can care less where he wants to go. If he comes to UM he want be happy, and if he goes to Arky his mom want be happy. Who knows maybe he will flipped to the Gators so he will be closer to mom. Denzel will have the pleasure of waking him up when they come to No life stadium this year.

Advertisement
Back