ESPN's Miami Preview

Advertisement
Stopped reading as soon as the fegit author said Miami is a hard place to win at. I knew right then he was an ill-informed new school brainwashed fegit.

That and the reference to "strength of schedule" make this probably the MOST inaccurate and ridiculous column I've ever read regarding the Canes.

The only 2 points in the first paragraph of that codpiece was the line about Kaaya and the line about Miami fans being restless.

Every single other "fact" was a pile of dung.

Advertisement
2015 Season Preview: Miami Hurricanes - ACC Blog - ESPN

2015 season preview: Miami Hurricanes
Jared Shanker, ESPN Staff Writer

The Miami fan base is getting restless and Al Golden’s seat is warming. Miami, with its limitations financially and those imposed by the NCAA, is not an easy place to win, but the grace period for Golden is ending. With a rising star at quarterback in Brad Kaaya and better locker room chemistry, the Hurricanes are expecting improvement this season. That improvement might not be reflected in the record because the schedule is brutal, which could leave Miami with a tough decision regarding Golden this fall.

Worst-case scenario: Miami could go 1-4 during that five-game stretch and maybe even winless. Even the Cincinnati game is on the road on a Thursday night -- ideal upset conditions for a Group of 5 school. If the season goes south early, it could be a repeat of the latter part of 2014 when the Canes imploded. It would take a complete meltdown, but Miami could finish 5-7 and miss out on a bowl game. A strong 2016 recruiting class would likely deteriorate, and Golden could be let go.

This is what stood out to me.

1. AG's seat warming? ****...that btch is on fuggin fire!
2. There goes that $ limitations BS
3. "not an easy place to win? please!!! we got the best talent in the country in our own back yard. Its hard not to fug it up. unfortunately, we got an expert fug up in AG and crew
4. lastly..."could" be let go? This MF'er should have been fired yesterday!

Fug ESecPN and their BS
Also **** any and all things Al Golden

Amen

UNC = overrated!!!!!!! We win 1 of FSU, Va tech and Clemson...........9-3. Anything less and Golden needs to hit the bricks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back