ESPN2: Oakland (TN) vs M-R (MS) - Isaiah Horton

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
First series in the books for Oakland. Horton mostly a decoy, lots of attention on him by Madison-Ridgeland, TD to another WR.

Advertisement
Imma be honest, I know he had attention, but I just didn’t see good routes ran by him. ESPN kept saying he’s a really good “go up & get it” type of receiver, which is cool, but I didn’t see an explosive guy. He looked a little stiff. Imma keep my eye on him. That was just a 1st impression, and the O-scheme was run dominant. So I won’t judge.

Advertisement
Y
Imma be honest, I know he had attention, but I just didn’t see good routes ran by him. ESPN kept saying he’s a really good “go up & get it” type of receiver, which is cool, but I didn’t see an explosive guy. He looked a little stiff. Imma keep my eye on him. That was just a 1st impression, and the O-scheme was run dominant. So I won’t judge.
Yup, after that one game we definitely need to drop him!!

Y

Yup, after that one game we definitely need to drop him!!

Uh, no. I’m just saying if he signs the dotted line here, b/c of the type of offense he plays in, he’s going to need some polishing up. I’m not sure if his offense particularly showcase their QBs or WRs abilities b/c they were so run dominant. Again, it was one game & it could be they were run heavy against this particular opponent, which could be why his get off & routes were less than stellar.

Advertisement
Back