Espn

What the loss means for Miami: You thought there was heat on Golden leading into the game? That has turned into a dumpster fire after an embarrassing performance at home in a game that should have been competitive. "Fire Golden" chants started early, and alums from Warren Sapp to Joaquin Gonzalez to Leon Searcy voiced their displeasure throughout the game on social media. This is the same Miami team that came within five points of upsetting Florida State in Tallahassee, mind you. There was no fight in this team, no will to win, no passion and no energy. Then when Kaaya went out in the second quarter, the Canes had nothing left to give. So now the question that everybody wants answered: How can Miami move forward with Golden after this team just hit rock bottom under his watch? It is completely unacceptable for a program with a proud history, in one of the most fertile recruiting areas in the country, to lose this way. Against a team fielding top-notch recruits from the state of Florida no less.

Advertisement
i wish they'd stop bringing up that close loss to Florida State. FSU was toying with us the entire game and was in no jeopardy of losing

**** is horrible its sad i cant even function, he should be fired rt now what r they waiting for. i guess its because the skin color andhe speaks proper english, randy would of been gone midseason. fkin awful admin n bot they should be ashamed of themselves, nows ur chance to show whos in charge and urgonna let dis guy coach next week? ***** inexcusable

Advertisement
i wish they'd stop bringing up that close loss to Florida State. FSU was toying with us the entire game and was in no jeopardy of losing

And it was a rivalry game. 90% of the time it's always close. All Clemson did was reveal every evident flaw of our squad that we chose to ignore.

Advertisement
Back