***** ESPN

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
First, for all the obvious reasons of them being them.

But mainly for making my *** have to be up at 6 am to have a tailgate befitting of a Canes win over uF@g by making this a noon start.

And just because....

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN not giving us credit for the turns over saying its that the Gaytors are a turn over prone team. **** YOU ESPN give us the credit we caused them

ESPN not giving us credit for the turns over saying its that the Gaytors are a turn over prone team. **** YOU ESPN give us the credit we caused them

I couldn´t care less about talking heads giving us credit. My own eyes saw a team that has a serious chance at a 1 loss season or better. That´s all that counts, and will have recruits banging Albert Goldenstein´s door down.

hate them bi.tches...funny how they are talking about the win...we didn't dominate their offense rather "they failed to execute"....we didnt take it away 5 times, "they gave it away"...fuc everyone at ESPN. only reason i even watch their channel is because there is no other option. FUC!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Hope someone brought the medication for lou scew loose holtz.
He is about to start crying

that crazy fool need to be put in a home...they only let him out during the season...thursday thru sunday..senile old *******..hoe he chokes on some cream potatoes.
As for Mark "DUI" May he can fuc off and go missing for all I care...dont trust anything that mufuga says...he was one of the main ones with the "death penalty" ****. fuc him!!!

Advertisement
Back