ESPN top 100 CFB players 2021..

gacaneaddict

Junior

Miami has 1 player in their top 100 in Deriq King.

I think this goes along with what Diaz has been saying. We have enough good talent to play with anyone, but we aren't good enough that we can't lose to anyone in reason.

I think this is fair. Miami regardless of what many think here, is not some super talented team. We have solid talent, good talent, but not elite talent.

That is why you get people saying Miami could win 8-9-10 maybe 11 games if everything breaks right.

For comparison sake Alabama leads the way with 10 on the top 100 list.

Clemson, OU, Ohio State, UGA have 5. Oregon 3 and UNC has 2.

I think we have some players who can play their way onto the top 100 list like Zion, Vaughn, Mallory, Harley, Rambo, Bubba, Tyrique. They all need to prove more though.

Advertisement
I went through this list and there are a number of players that are just being projected. For example Bryce Young if baga and DJ can’t spell his last name from Clemson are on here but haven’t done squat in college football, which is pure projection.

Yeah if Bryce Young and his total of 22 attempted passes in his career is on there...than the list is ****. Would love to see what the list looks like by years end. I think we have a few more on there by than. (Bolden, TS, Hedley, Zion...maybe Harley and Mallory)

Advertisement
Back