ESPN hyping us up for next year

Advertisement
We have so much work to do to even make the tournament
Agreed, and I hope Coach L didn’t rush portal choices with the disappointment of the early close to the season…tons of names been coming recently…though from earlier posts, it appears we may not be able to afford them anyway.

Advertisement
Agreed, and I hope Coach L didn’t rush portal choices with the disappointment of the early close to the season…tons of names been coming recently…though from earlier posts, it appears we may not be able to afford them anyway.
What's wrong with the players added?

What's wrong with the players added?
Nothing at all…that’s why I used the term “I hope”…since I have known of one whose first decent season was last year for VT and really haven’t watched film of the other…we just locked them up really quick in the grand scheme of things.

Feel free to correct me, clearly you know how prized the two of them are in the portal rankings..I just don’t.

Advertisement
I've seen us in a ton of WTE top 25.

We have a lot of good pieces already locked in for next year, which is more than most teams can say.

Advertisement
I mean if we keep Omier/Cleveland and Bethea is as advertised I would put expectations fairly high for this despite last season. My big trepidation is I think this team's ceiling is really limited if Pack has to play PG rather than off-ball. Now if we lose Omier, than I think barring a great portal addition we have the feel of more of a bubble team than a top 8 seed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back