ESPN High School Football

Advertisement
Lashlee might have to pick up communication and see if he's happy there. Also I know his dad will be coaching in college soon??

the funny part is Taggert's son was a qb commit in last class for FAU. Unless he plans on playing another position in college which i can see.

Advertisement
Bad S&C + mom's genetics
His mom was like a fitness pro too. lol

Naw i think he is like Knock Kneed. Deion had a reality show when they were younger he use to always rag on him. He is mobile enough to get a first though...ill say he is like Jarren Williams. He is definately pass first. But when you think Prime's kid you automatically think the kid would be 4.6 and under and he aint that

Naw i think he is like Knock Kneed. Deion had a reality show when they were younger he use to always rag on him. He is mobile enough to get a first though...ill say he is like Jarren Williams. He is definately pass first. But when you think Prime's kid you automatically think the kid would be 4.6 and under and he aint that

Oh okay
I was thinking y’all were saying more like brad kaaya mobility lol

Advertisement

I hear you, but she's an IG model not exactly a world class athlete. I'm still waiting for JJ Basedow to be taken 1st overall in the (insert league here) draft.

IMG will be playing on Friday so we will be able to see our top cb recruit in Brown out of Pahokee. As well as Jacorey Brooks and the slew of other 5 stars they have.'

They are playing Venice im predicting a beat down but Venice does have solid talent with some power 5 commits

IMG will be playing on Friday so we will be able to see our top cb recruit in Brown out of Pahokee. As well as Jacorey Brooks and the slew of other 5 stars they have.'

They are playing Venice im predicting a beat down but Venice does have solid talent with some power 5 commits
Televised? I really need a football fix.

Advertisement
IMG plays Duncanville in a few weeks and I absolutely cannot wait to watch that game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back