ESPN Has UM in the 2015 Preseason Top 10

Do the Canes beat the Boca Owls? That is a bigger question. After all it is a road game and that bus ride might be a problem.

I will continue to wonder about this until this game is decided. If we lose to FAU it will be among the more bizarre things I will have seen as a Canes fan. Remember its a Friday night game, so Im sure it will get more media coverage than a normal UM - FAU game. Also, we have Nebraska the next week. If we lose to FAU is promise to watch and/or listen to every single word that al golden sez in press conferences and interviews during the whole Nebraska week. It will be must see TV & radio.

Advertisement
Do the Canes beat the Boca Owls? That is a bigger question. After all it is a road game and that bus ride might be a problem.

I will continue to wonder about this until this game is decided. If we lose to FAU it will be among the more bizarre things I will have seen as a Canes fan. Remember its a Friday night game, so Im sure it will get more media coverage than a normal UM - FAU game. Also, we have Nebraska the next week. If we lose to FAU is promise to watch and/or listen to every single word that al golden sez in press conferences and interviews during the whole Nebraska week. It will be must see TV & radio.

No way in **** even this staph loses to FAU. Brad will beat them by himself.

You're missing the point. The fun that would ensue after a "road" loss @ FAU would be epic. Its the one thing that would make me want to listen to an al golden interview. The entire week would make this website the single most fun place to be in all of the interwebs.

:nopants2:

Advertisement

You're missing the point. The fun that would ensue after a "road" loss @ FAU would be epic. Its the one thing that would make me want to listen to an al golden interview. The entire week would make this website the single most fun place to be in all of the interwebs.

I'd be back in the thunderdome before the post game presser even started.

:banned2:

Can't believe there's been 3 pages in this post and no one has mentioned the author..... Andrea Adelson.... LOL! She doesn't know ****.

30-Words-Bronx-15.gif

Phhm26n.gif

Advertisement

What a disgrace this staff has turned this team into, I hope FAU kicks our ***

How many of these preseason ACC rankings are out? I'd be legit shocked if someone had us higher than 8th.

Can't believe there's been 3 pages in this post and no one has mentioned the author..... Andrea Adelson.... LOL! She doesn't know ****.

Apparently she knows more than the swath of fans that believe in some way we are going to be better than 3rd in the Coastal.

If the whole premise of us being ranked #10 is because we don't have a running game, that's a little crazy. Yearby is really good, and Edwards, while not a super star, is very solid. Sure there's no Duke Johnson, but that doesn't mean our running game will be bad. They'd be better off saying, "No real changes in the coaching staff, so we pick UM to be #10 ."

Well, "the whole premise" for her ranking is NOT exclusively the running game, as she clearly stated that the OL lacks clarity as well. Plus, she does not trust the defense. That's a **** of a lot more than just the RBs.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The typical attack on the writer when we are not given a great review.

Do you disagree that our OL has questions? And what about the defense? She says she is unwilling to believe they have turned the corner until she sees it on the field. That seems like a pretty smart analysis, given Golden's horrifically passive scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back