ESPN features Clemson DLine

Swampcity

All American
**** .... they put a Clinic on our OLine in the ACC championship.

Payback is on the way.

Advertisement
Crazy how joe Jackson ain’t getting as much hype as those ends
7F035C96-7573-4F11-B05C-A14959A3ACD8.jpeg

Those guys are good for sure but I like Clelin Ferrell and Christian Wilkins the best. Not sold all the way on dexter Lawrence as he had a disappointing year last year considering how he played as a freshman

▪ This was a pretty remarkable stat: In spite of the talent on UM’s defensive line last season, the opposing offensive line was whistled for just three holding penalties in 11 regular-season games against Miami, plus one each in the ACC Championship game and the Orange Bowl.
That's five for the season against a defense that ranked first in the country in sacks and fourth in tackles for loss. That's difficult to reconcile.
At one point, UM went 31 consecutive quarters without a single holding penalty being called against the opponent's offense.

Read more here: Are ACC referees short-changing the Miami Hurricanes? UM says it hopes its fans boo

Advertisement
▪ This was a pretty remarkable stat: In spite of the talent on UM’s defensive line last season, the opposing offensive line was whistled for just three holding penalties in 11 regular-season games against Miami, plus one each in the ACC Championship game and the Orange Bowl.
That's five for the season against a defense that ranked first in the country in sacks and fourth in tackles for loss. That's difficult to reconcile.
At one point, UM went 31 consecutive quarters without a single holding penalty being called against the opponent's offense.

Read more here: Are ACC referees short-changing the Miami Hurricanes? UM says it hopes its fans boo
That ****es me off all over again.

Our Oline was weak last year, we all knew that. Donaldson was a true freshman going against, as u said first rounders at Clemson. Realistically can’t expect much.

Now this year, this f**king year. This is our year. The line is clearly improving just based off all the coaches interviews, they like what they see. Best in ACC maybe not. But I sure as **** think they’ll impose their will. We’re building depth and competition is gonna make us that much better. Don’t sleep on our hogs.

I’ll go back to watching 👀 lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back