ESPN article (Richt's expectations for the offense)

It's pleasant to see that he recognizes his shortcomings in play calling. I suppose he has worked on t
his himself with staff and others including the Oregon coach.

Advertisement

I seriously hope this was a joke or he was just downplaying it.

That **** never worked and the offense struggled in meaningful games. Richt needs to improve as a playcaller because portions of last year were just brutal. We ****ed away those 4 October games in large part because of horrible play calling during those games.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2016/9/18/12955814/miami-hurricanes-football-clinic-talk-the-rpo-s-the-hurricanes-displayed-versus-asu

Rick guaranteed the offense will be better this year. Hopefully, that'll stop the peter puffers on here from wringing their tiny hands over Kaaya being gone.
Only after he opens up the playbook tho

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That's the first time I can remember a coach admitting, publicly, that he could do a better job play calling. Love the a) self-knowledge, and b) self-confidence to be able to say that out loud.

For a religious head coach, he certainly doesn't have a God-complex.

Richt a straight shooter, he ain't going to say something for the **** of it. The oline must have really showed him something this spring and fall

Advertisement
If our OL is really going to be that much better as Richt is indicating, then there is no reason that this team should be anything less than 10-2.

Advertisement
Back