Errol Clarke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep dogging the staff, when the truth is covered by previous posters. 4 star JUCO Kids, from Fla, going to UCF, not Miami, FSU, or UF? I'll take 'Don't have grades to get admitted for $2000', Alex!
C'mon man! Think. U must be new to this 'crootin stuff?

It could be grades I don't know the reason he choose UCF but UCF did just go 11 - 1 and win the fiesta bowl

Jucos are worst case scenario guys IMO. Don't wanna load up the roster with them, and like other posters have said, he probably wouldn't qualify anyway.

Advertisement
Take off your hurricane glasses and be realistic. Not everyone from south florida wants/has to be a cane. Get that in your head.

Another stupid *** thread. As if we can take every good player in South Florida regardless of their single digit ACT scores

Advertisement
I have a good story on him...as you knw Clarke went to Central High school former teammates with Cook, Yearby, n Phillips....My best friend is his uncle...he wanted Clarke to go to Miami n Clarke did also, but he couldn't get in because of grade issues..he was committed to Cincinnati coming out of high school, but he still couldn't qualify...that's why he went to JUCO...it would be a big miss if he was qualified, but he didn't and still wouldn't even though he went JuCo....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back