Ermon Lane

canelovin

Recruit
Just found out Ermon hasn' t taken his SAT or ACT and hes going to his senior year. Problem?!?!? (worried) all summer long going to camps then school starts and so does the season(might not be fully Focused on passing SAT or ACT) then he will be taken it dec or Jan his 1st one ever.

Advertisement
ya not something fans should worry bout. as long as hes ready and prepared he'll do just fine and remember he doesnt need a 1250+ (old scale)

Well if or when you speak to E. Lane tell him about this Free ACT/SAT/GRE Prep Testing site:

https://www.number2.com/

It is computer adaptive, so it takes a base line skills assessment of the student then tailors the questions to improve the students weakness. Also someone can be designated as a proctor to receive emailed progress reports on the student. The best part is the program is cloud/web based so they can log in anywhere and the program will also explain why your answer was wrong if you make the wrong selection.

Hope fully this helps out the young man, wish him luck from the UM faithful.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
well when i went to UM (entering class 06), i think u needed round a 1200s or so (generally higher but obviously they will accept kids w lower scores). im going by what i saw in an alumni email or flyer where they posted incoming class sat and gpa (so this would be i guess entering 12 class) and the ranges i saw were 25% was at 1230 (math+verbal) and 75% was 1400+(math+verbal)
Admitted student mid-range SAT scores (Math & Verbal)
75th Percentile
25th Percentile

ya not something fans should worry bout. as long as hes ready and prepared he'll do just fine and remember he doesnt need a 1250+ (old scale)

They had to get 1250/1600 before?? I only got a 1550 on the new scale in December

and no athletes dont need a 1250 or no one would get in (fb wise). i was just saying he didnt need a 1250 like normal students applying

well when i went to UM (entering class 06), i think u needed round a 1200s or so (generally higher but obviously they will accept kids w lower scores). im going by what i saw in an alumni email or flyer where they posted incoming class sat and gpa (so this would be i guess entering 12 class) and the ranges i saw were 25% was at 1230 (math+verbal) and 75% was 1400+(math+verbal)
75th Percentile
25th Percentile

Completely different for athletes

Advertisement
75th Percentile
25th Percentile

Completely different for athletes

i agree thats why in the post right after tht i said it doesnt apply to athletes

They have to get something like a 17 (I think) on the ACT. On a side note it is good to know that I couldn't have made it into UM since I didn't make a 1250 on the SAT (old scale 2003)

Would be nice if he at least got a score on the board this spring or summer. Gets a little sketchy - and clearinghouse perks up - when kids post a last-minute qualifier.

Advertisement
Back