Eric Lauderdale 2014 JUCO WR

Advertisement
I don't see why we would take a Juco WR with the WR set we already have on the team. I'd prefer Langham and Dixon, possibly Berrios, Lane, Rudolph or Brady. And of course Lockley and Griffin. This generation of Canes WRs is already stacked with top talent. We need to secure 2016 and beyond.

Last edited:
would you have taken Jaelen Strong last year, cause he is killing it at ASU right now.. we def can add a juco if its the right talent

Strongs Stats thus far at ASU

Rec: 39
Yards: 569
TDs: 3
G:5

would you have taken Jaelen Strong last year, cause he is killing it at ASU right now.. we def can add a juco if its the right talent

I was always a fan of him but I think they wanted to get a 4 year guy since they had limited numbers so Coley has more value. Now Lauderdale is a stud and I would love to have him

Advertisement
Good point on Strong. Of course I would have taken him. But we weren't certain about Coley until signing day, and had no idea Griffin would fall into our lap post signing day. I think we're in a different situation this year. You never turn talent away if you have the room. But if it's between another WR and another OG, NG or Safety, I think you pass on the Juco WR this year.

The only Juco WR I want is D'haquille Williams and he would start for us right now and next year. He is that better than Patterson.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was always a fan of him but I think they wanted to get a 4 year guy since they had limited numbers so Coley has more value. Now Lauderdale is a stud and I would love to have him

The Don wanted Coley and Strong. Strong chose ASU instead of us. Had he chosen UM, then he and Coley would both be here.

The Don wanted Coley and Strong. Strong chose ASU instead of us. Had he chosen UM, then he and Coley would both be here.

I remember him saying in a tweet UM wan ted him but didnt go hard enough. I think they wanted 1 initially and maybe that's why at first it was all about AJL and later went to Coley

We recruited Strong last year if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back