EPIC EMAIL to Flake James

Advertisement
And Donna. How did she not get canned for allowing Shapiro to infiltrate the school? Any other president would not have survived that. The lack of accountability starts with her. If the president isn't held accountable how can anyone else be expected to?

And Donna. How did she not get canned for allowing Shapiro to infiltrate the school? Any other president would not have survived that. The lack of accountability starts with her. If the president isn't held accountable how can anyone else be expected to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really great email. Wish they would respond back. I do not agree at all with telling 2015 and 16 kids to not come, to the U. I do not agree with negatively responding to kids and there families, but I am all about this. These kind of truths will bring about the change needed, but the other foolishness.... I don't expect anyone to respect or respond to irrational fools. I am happy that someone is speaking for the program the right way.

Blake and Al... Come out and play... We want to hear your invisible plan for success. Is Adidas going to design cloak uniforms for the players and staff so nobody can see them...

Advertisement
As much as this email is great. I truly wonder how many existing season ticket holders will NOT renew their tickets. If they lose a 100 season ticket holders then truly they will not be affected. However if that number is close to 1,000 then this will 'perhaps' light a fire under them although even with that it seems unlikely.

Advertisement
Back