Enough with coaches let's talk THE DRAFT

MetiSkeemz

Junior
Happened to stumble on an NFL.com article about projected teams finishes and needs. Normally I pass on these because they're idiotic and normally have no real thought process and are simply attempting to garner reads and shares but as I glanced I passed over Deon Bush's name. I feel bad that he had to suffer 4 years of golden coaching but I think he's an NFL caliber player for a long time.

2016 NFL Draft order and needs for every team - NFL.com

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Deon Bush - I feel bad that he had to suffer 4 years of golden coaching but I think he's an NFL caliber player for a long time.

Thoughts?

He's most definitely an NFL caliber player, but I don't know if he has NFL caliber shoulders any more. I cringe every time he hits someone hard in college and it will only get a lot worse in the NFL. I feel badly for him.

I want to see Deon Bush go to Seattle, perfect replacement for Kam, Deon will be able to cover better though he won't be the run defender Kam is.

Advertisement
i think of bush as another seriously mismanaged player. had great coverage skills in high school. and what do we do? play him mostly as a strong safety which he is a little undersized for which led too many of his injuries.

Advertisement
Probably our only 2/3rd rounder this year..

Seriously doubt he's gone before 4th or 5th round. Injury prone.

Kiper thinks Burns is a second rounder , with possibility of sneaking into late first. Combine will help.

Kiper and McShay have been high on him for a while, 2nd round grade if I remember correctly. Combine will tell us more about it.

I'd like for someone on this board to tell me corners or safeties that are better than Artie (who I pray to God doesn't leave) and Deon this season. (I know about Mackenzie, Hargreaves and Cash) cause I see teams who need those skill positions. Very FEW have translated in the NFL if not any.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back