Enos gives take on QB race after first spring practice

Advertisement
Just remember this, and its not just simple talk, competition will force guys to either excel or regress, that being said, perry to this point has proven himself in real games moreso than the otger 2 qb's, he's also the type of qb that doesnt need to be told how good he's not, that's the only thing that'll help him, because he does have the talent to be the starter, but i like how this enos guy is coming in, putting intangibles in the mix, very important, but im real happy and was real happy back when coach enos did one of his early interviews when he mentioned guys being under center more, to me, that has always been real football, shotgun offenses have always been weak to me and reminds me of teams losing and trying to comeback. Having qb's under center will definitely help out our running game and play-action passing game bout to be comical, 1 false step and jt4 is in the wind.

I like power-I offenses, the defense doesnt know what they bout to get coming from that formation.

I'm not counting him out, I'm just saying that on first glance he had a lot more to say to praise the others. It could be a motivational tactic, or maybe he just wanted to leave the interview since I believe the question was at the end.

Could also be he had to take a **** and wanted to get the interview over with.

It’s OK it happens every spring. People jumping to conclusions off of literally nothing

Could also be he had to take a **** and wanted to get the interview over with.

It’s OK it happens every spring. People jumping to conclusions off of literally nothing
Ironically, that's what I had before I ended up typing he wanted to end the interview. Should have gone with that.

What are you talking about? The man gave an opinion of the QB's for the first practice, not the season opener!!!

Glad that's all cleared UP

stefan picked applewhite, so him picking Perry means it's cade after all. glad that's all cleared up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting how Stefan's article earlier said he thought Perry looked the best, but from the sounds of it, Enos seems like he's leaning towards JW or Martell early on. Granted it is early on and this is completely pointless.

I think we're all just excited for next season already. From here on out team updates are going to be like crack rock to me haha.

"During 7-on-7’s we saw some two tight end sets that featured Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory lined up right next to one another."

Advertisement
Just not sure if Perry is cerebral enough. Street ball won't get it done.
That has always been my only concern with him. He has ability, and a lot of it, but not knowing when and where to throw the ball under most circumstances is a QB killer.

People were saying things about Hurts which are very similar to Perry...
.... and we saw how Enos improved his game by leaps and bounds.

If Enos is as great of an offensive mind as I think he is all the Qbs will benefit from his coaching and shine when they get a chance to.
It is exciting to think about.

Advertisement
Back