End Weldons suspension

Advertisement
The Richts signed 2 QBs in their first class and ended up with 2 knuckleheads. Let Captain Jack walk to WVU. Almsot signed the worst QB in D1 in Pickowiski. Now we aren't even recruiting a QB in this cycle. LOL I don't think they could have done any worse with our QB situation. Let's hope Jarren is the real deal.

You can't force a guy who doesn't want to compete to stay. Allison saw the writing on the wall, and decided to bail. Had he stayed, odds are he would either be in the mix, or starting outright. Don't let common sense and rational thought get in the way of an irrational rant.

You can't force a guy who doesn't want to compete to stay. Allison saw the writing on the wall, and decided to bail. Had he stayed, odds are he would either be in the mix, or starting outright. Don't let common sense and rational thought get in the way of an irrational rant.

Or maybe he didn't feel a guy like Jon Richt could develop him. It's not like he picked a school where he didn't have to compete and would walk into a starting spot. Agree or disagree on Allison, everything else I said still stands. Both QBs they recruited have served suspensions and have maturity issues.

Pea brain Richt would rather his players be goody goodies than be winners.

let me complete your thought for you...because leadership traits in your qb like accountability, dependability, and trust have no place on the practice field, football field, classroom, film room, or locker room. And there is no correlation between those traits and having success in whatever your endeavors.

let me complete your thought for you...because leadership traits in your qb like accountability, dependability, and trust have no place on the practice field, football field, classroom, film room, or locker room. And there is no correlation between those traits and having success in whatever your endeavors.

Yah smoking weed means you don't have accountability, dependability or trust.

Advertisement
He ought to know playbook better than JW. Put him in, see if he's less terrible than Rosier, less erratic and freelancer than Kosi. Wining cures all.

Don't care what he did, can't be worse than what Richt is doing to team.
PhotoFunia-1539982906.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back