jw410

Senior
Banned
* 54 TFL's through 5 games

2015 66
2014 64
2013 61
2012 53

Love the production.. we just have to keep pushing to get better.

Advertisement
Night and day difference. They'll keep us in every game this year. Joseph Jackson and Dj Johnson are going to be amazing for years to come

Nobody on here has talked about it really but does Chad Thomas come back if he continues to perform? If so wow our defense next year

Night and day difference. They'll keep us in every game this year. Joseph Jackson and Dj Johnson are going to be amazing for years to come

Nobody on here has talked about it really but does Chad Thomas come back if he continues to perform? If so wow our defense next year

He has what?... 2.5 sacks in 5 games. He's comin back.

He has what?... 2.5 sacks in 5 games. He's comin back.
Yeah he hasn't been a world better but he's definitely stepped it up this year dramatically. These days you never know

Advertisement

The biggest difference I've seen so far, particularly last night, was if they didn't get to the QB, they put their hands up and blocked the pass.

The biggest difference I've seen so far, particularly last night, was if they didn't get to the QB, they put their hands up and blocked the pass.

This. That was clutch in the 1st half.

D.Jackson was known for batting down passes at Booker T.

I like DJ Johnson and seeing his film and the fluid nature in his stride. We are going to have a very solid DL for at least the next four years. Kool has earned his paycheck and then some.

Sacks are great but can be misleading. Danny Stubbs never made an impact in the NFL.

The NFL is going evaluate how Chad projects at the next level. He certainly has the frame to add weight, and will get stronger with another year in a real S&C program. He should stay for another year of learning under Coach Kool.

Advertisement
I rewatched the first half last night and fast forwarded through a lot of our ****** offensive play just to watch our defense, they're not perfect but they bring it every play.

Advertisement
Back