Emanuel Dabney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, those scraps we got from UCLA, USC, and Temple have been horrible..........
I didn't say they didn't work out I said rely. How often do top programs fail to address needs year after year and have to pray for transfers. Adding a player or two each year is fine. We have been in desperate need to recruit corners at least 3 years.

If you don't see the difference between what we do and what programs do that compete for championships do nvm.

Yea, you do realize we haven't been a very good program for many years. Oh wait, you build a championship program overnight..........oh wait, no, it is a process. Alabama and Clemson were not always what they are now. You need continuity, stability, and winning seasons to build it right.

Advertisement
Yea, you do realize we haven't been a very good program for many years. Oh wait, you build a championship program overnight..........oh wait, no, it is a process. Alabama and Clemson were not always what they are now. You need continuity, stability, and winning seasons to build it right.
You are arguing against a point that I'm not trying to make but please continue lol.

You are arguing against a point that I'm not trying to make but please continue lol.
What is your point then? You said we are relying on others scraps. I am telling you why we are and so far it is working to fill in the gaps until we can build it the right way, but sure, go throw up some more.

What is your point then? You said we are relying on others scraps. I am telling you why we are and so far it is working to fill in the gaps until we can build it the right way, but sure, go throw up some more.
The point as stated in first post is that every year its the same story. We don't go out and fill holes via recruiting. We rely on transfers that fill a 1 year gap. That 1 year gap leads to a gap the next year.

Advertisement
The point as stated in first post is that every year its the same story. We don't go out and fill holes via recruiting. We rely on transfers that fill a 1 year gap. That 1 year gap leads to a gap the next year.

Ahh yes, I forgot how easy it is to go to a recruits home and persuade them to come to a program that was currently a trainwreck. I stand corrected. Again, gotta right the ship first before recruits want to come on board.

Ahh yes, I forgot how easy it is to go to a recruits home and persuade them to come to a program that was currently a trainwreck. I stand corrected. Again, gotta right the ship first before recruits want to come on board.
LOL

But when will we start building it the right way? Every year its the same ol story

But when will we start building it the right way? Every year its the same ol story
Well, Manny inherited a mess, realized the main gaps after year one, made changes, has what could be a top 10 recruiting class, and will utilize the portal again to fill in remaining gaps until recruiting can do it all. So I would say it has already started.

Advertisement
Back