Leslie@Miami.edu

Chairman of the Bot
Stuart A Miller:
Smiller@miami.edu

Vicechair of the Bot
Hilarie Bass
Hbass@miami.edu

Good Morning:

After viewing our football programs' latest performance on national television, I'm completely shocked and bewildered as to why Al Golden is still employed as head football coach at The University of Miami. As the leader, he's consistently failed to produce a team that is up to the standards of University of Miami football. Against major conference opponents, his record is 19-18. His unwavering belief in his "system" is misguided and borderline delusional. While this might be acceptable at other programs like Temple and The University of Florida, this is unacceptable at a school that has 5 national championships in the past 25 years.

As a graduate of the University of Miami (class of 2010), I bleed orange and green. In my years at UM, I was taught that mediocracy was unacceptable, and striving to excel is the only course of action. I implore you, to take swift action and search for someone that embodies what a true hurricane is.

Thank you.

Advertisement
This is what I sent key members of the BOT this morning:

Aileen Ugaide: Vice President and General Counselor of the University:
Augaide@miami.edu

Assistant Secretary and Director of Operations:
Leslie Aceituno
Leslie@Miami.edu

Chairman of the Bot
Stuart A Miller:
Smiller@miami.edu

Vicechair of the Bot
Hilarie Bass
Hbass@miami.edu

Good Morning:

After viewing our football programs' latest performance on national television, I'm completely shocked and bewildered as to why Al Golden is still employed as head football coach at The University of Miami. As the leader, he's consistently failed to produce a team that is up to the standards of University of Miami football. Against major conference opponents, his record is 19-18. His unwavering belief in his "system" is misguided and borderline delusional. While this might be acceptable at other programs like Temple and The University of Florida, this is unacceptable at a school that has 5 national championships in the past 25 years.

As a graduate of the University of Miami (class of 2010), I bleed orange and green. In my years at UM, I was taught that mediocracy was unacceptable, and striving to excel is the only course of action. I implore you, to take swift action and search for someone that embodies what a true hurricane is.

Thank you.

We don't have 5 rings in the last 25 years.

You failed to mention Butvch Davis' name.

You suck. But I love your enthusiasm!

LOL @ Stuart miller and Hilarie Bass.

The true individuals pulling the strings are: (1) Paul Dimare and (2) Ed Dauer.

Paul could be Miami's Phil Knight.

Advertisement
LOL @ Stuart miller and Hilarie Bass.

The true individuals pulling the strings are: (1) Paul Dimare and (2) Ed Dauer.

Paul could be Miami's Phil Knight.

Tomato_king.jpg

Advertisement
Back