2024 Elijah Rushing 5* #1 Edge (Commits to Zona then flips to Oregon)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yahuah, Allah, Buddha, Lord Vishnu, Odin and the rest of yall out there, thank you for pops being a lifelong Cane fan. Yall know I don't bother yall with the trivial stuff....
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yahuah, Allah, Buddha, Lord Vishnu, Odin and the rest of yall out there, thank you for pops being a lifelong Cane fan. Yall know I don't bother yall with the trivial stuff....

Despite the fact that he’s a gator, is he really a lifelong canes fan?

Despite the fact that he’s a gator, is he really a lifelong canes fan?
I mean he did say if JJ didn't take the Dallas Job, he'd be a Cane. I know a few cats from Carol City who went to FSPoo that woulda been Canes if we weren't on probation...

Advertisement
A relative, Cruz Rushing, was on the Gator roster last season and left for Arizona. Father played TE for the Gator 1990-1993, and accumulated 16 appearances with 3 receptions.

Heavily-recruited Cane legacies spurn us all the time; I'd be stunned if a Gator legacy, from an high school in Arizona, chose us. Would be an incredible recruiting coup.

A relative, Cruz Rushing, was on the Gator roster last season and left for Arizona. Father played TE for the Gator 1990-1993, and accumulated 16 appearances with 3 receptions.

Heavily-recruited Cane legacies spurn us all the time; I'd be stunned if a Gator legacy, from an high school in Arizona, chose us. Would be an incredible recruiting coup.
Majority of the time when a legacy spurned us was because we were a clown show with a downward trajectory. This happened with UF when they had Urban and FSU when they had Jimbo. If we show improvement and continue to invest in the program while sling blade continues to dive bomb, it can happen.

Advertisement
Back