EJ Liddell

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
The young man makes a very strong point👇

Ohio State's E.J. Liddell shares threatening messages he received after NCAA Tournament elimination

With that said, f[]ck OSU.

Advertisement
As sad as it is it just goes to show every team has bad fans. I read a lot here about Miami fans. This proves its every team. People will say crazy things when their team (especially upsets or blow outs) lose. Or even when they win they did not win by enough. Just the way it is.

Just imagine what Ali, Hank Aaron, Bill Russell, little girl going to elementary school had to deal with. Before social media only the ones willing to write a letter or within shouting distance could express their evilness directly to you. This is our fabric.

Just imagine what Ali, Hank Aaron, Bill Russell, little girl going to elementary school had to deal with. Before social media only the ones willing to write a letter or within shouting distance could express their evilness directly to you. This is our fabric.
Point taken--and forever a stain on our society.

With that said, it didn't appear to be a melanin based attack, but rather YOU [Liddell] lost the game for "US" and now I hate myself therefore you must Die! Die! Die.

Again, hero worship is ALWAYS one sided.

Advertisement
Back