Effects on RB

Duke isn't coming back like Sam Bradford or Matt Barkley or Perryman didn't come back.

I always he thought he was coming back and will continue to think so unless he declares early.

This guy wants to win something meaningful at UM

Advertisement
If he's anything less than a 2nd rounder this year he should stay another year assuring the fact that he will be one of the first two backs taken...It's all about the money and the only thing that makes sense instead of being a 3/4 round this year...

For everyone who says duke is not an every down back in the nfl because of size is fooling themselves. Mjd is listed on espn as 5'7 210, duke is listed as 5'9 206. Mjd looked fine as an every down back. Ray rice 5'8 206. Duke will not fail due to size. Neither of those guys looked as good as duke during college imo

Advertisement
redshirt a few guys.. would be ideal.

yeah sure, but big time recruit RBs aren't looking to RS. This isn't 2001 where you can get guys to RS.

If we sign 3, I can see us RSing 1 with the outside chance of 2. If Duke leaves, we'll need 2 of the 3 to play. My guess is Scarlett and Dexter (since he's so versatile).

Advertisement
Back