EE's on campus

All should contribute next yr with the exception of Patchan.

Why al is an idiot and our dline depth is atrocious. He actually put chad and AQM on the same **** side. I'm sure he will find away to get patchan in there and then blame poor performance on the fact that we are playing a lot of young guys.

Well patchan is recovering from an ACL tear, so I hope they don't rush him back

Yh which is why Patchan should redshirt.

This^^^

Would love to see Patchan redshirt and be a beast coming out as a RS Fr.

We finally have the depth at DE with:

AQM, Chad Thomas, Tyriq McCord(WDE/OLB), Ufomba Kamalu(SDE/DT), Trent Harris, Demetrius Jackson(who coaches have been raving about), Mike Smith(WDE/OLB), Richard McIntosh(SDE/DT) and Scott Patchan!

That^^^ is the best our DE depth has looked in over a decade.

Now can our POS coaches do anything with them?

Advertisement
NO
All should contribute next yr with the exception of Patchan.

Why al is an idiot and our dline depth is atrocious. He actually put chad and AQM on the same **** side. I'm sure he will find away to get patchan in there and then blame poor performance on the fact that we are playing a lot of young guys.

Well patchan is recovering from an ACL tear, so I hope they don't rush him back

Yh which is why Patchan should redshirt.

This^^^

Would love to see Patchan redshirt and be a beast coming out as a RS Fr.

We finally have the depth at DE with:

AQM, Chad Thomas, Tyriq McCord(WDE/OLB), Ufomba Kamalu(SDE/DT), Trent Harris, Demetrius Jackson(who coaches have been raving about), Mike Smith(WDE/OLB), Richard McIntosh(SDE/DT) and Scott Patchan!

That^^^ is the best our DE depth has looked in over a decade.

Now can our POS coaches do anything with them?

Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 44s44 seconds ago

A few of the newest #Canes on their first days on campus - Scott, Jaquan, Jerome & Vincent:

B67a7_iCcAANGOm.jpg

B67a78lCQAA1cxs.jpg

B67a8CiCAAAr8hR.jpg

B67a8AKCMAAr7pW.jpg

Advertisement
I liked what I saw from him this year in the few games he played in. Didn't expect to see such a fluid athlete. Really excited about him.

Advertisement
Back