Edward Reed

Advertisement
Yeah, then Ray Lewis and Ken Dorsey come back to coach LB's and QB's for peanuts. You're friend sounds like the Cane fan that can't handle his magical thinking for former greats becoming position coaches here. Not happening.

Advertisement
Be quite....you dont know what you're talking about....Do you know him??...No....I do...before you run your mouth, it's best to know something about the subject...
Lol somr of these recruits in the class would not even be committed if it wasn’t for Ed reed being here , mostly our 5 star James Williams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We can't afford Ed Reed.
isn't he on staff now: in an interview with Rhone Ed did say he wants to get back into coaching, this is as good as any to get your feet wet.

Also Ed being more smart than athletic is good for a coach, these players that were super athletes sometimes don't realize that the players they are coaching are somewhat limited.

isn't he on staff now: in an interview with Rhone Ed did say he wants to get back into coaching, this is as good as any to get your feet wet.

Also Ed being more smart than athletic is good for a coach, these players that were super athletes sometimes don't realize that the players they are coaching are somewhat limited.
yes, but in a significantly minor role vis a vis a coaching role that requires 80 hours a week 7 days a week. Ed Reed is not at the facilities all of the time.

Advertisement
yes, but in a significantly minor role vis a vis a coaching role that requires 80 hours a week 7 days a week. Ed Reed is not at the facilities all of the time.

do you honestly think ed reed wants to be in that role where hes here all the time. he said himself that he wants to split time between here and in ATL where he lives. i dont see reed going out on the road recruiting every waking min of his life.

do you honestly think ed reed wants to be in that role where hes here all the time. he said himself that he wants to split time between here and in ATL where he lives. i dont see reed going out on the road recruiting every waking min of his life.
not sure why you are quoting since i agree with you.

Only way Ed gets a job here is if manny knows he’s going down and he just starts swinging for the fences. He doesn’t want a guy like that on staff yo challenge him

Advertisement
Back