Eddie Johnsons goal line stop. GT 2012

Rd745

Freshman
I'm not one to buy into conspiracies.

But looking at all of the screen shots from Saturday night while GT was on the two yard line. Or when it was 3rd and 2 and we had 4 lineman with 3 linebackers way off the ball I couldn't help but think about the 4th and 1 stop EJ made in OT in 2012 where 9 dudes were crowding the LOS and he stood his ground and made a play.

What the **** were the coaches thinking on Saturday night? What were they trying to accomplish...

Makes you wonder if these dudes are seriously trying to get fired

Advertisement
Can someone post a screen shot of how we have lined up on d the last few years v ga tech?

I can't remember such insane formations in years past.

Lining up with a big gap over the center and the MLB 8 yards back is just asking to get killed on the dive. I was screaming it at the tv the first time we lined up on d.

You have to stop the dive as priority #1, when the dive is under control with the D line then everyone else can worry about stringing out their runs towards the sideline.

Can someone post a screen shot of how we have lined up on d the last few years v ga tech?

I can't remember such insane formations in years past.

Lining up with a big gap over the center and the MLB 8 yards back is just asking to get killed on the dive. I was screaming it at the tv the first time we lined up on d.

You have to stop the dive as priority #1, when the dive is under control with the D line then everyone else can worry about stringing out their runs towards the sideline.

Bicho no longer thinks we have a good D coordinator?

Advertisement
RRf878b.jpg

Advertisement
Back