$EC Schools Showing More Morality than FSU

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Georgia suspends an All-American RB who was No. 1 on many pre-heisman list in Todd Gurley due to "allegations" of NCAA rule violations. Now Tennessee just suspended All $EC LB, AJ Johnson, and DB Michael Williams amid "allegations" of sexual assualt. UF suspended Treon Harris amid "allegations" of sexual assualt. Go figure.

Advertisement
every case is different.....and don't be too naive to realize that some of these SEC alum have **** down to such a science that the shadiness is silenced without anyone knowing about it.

Georgia suspends an All-American RB who was No. 1 on many pre-heisman list in Todd Gurley due to "allegations" of NCAA rule violations. Now Tennessee just suspended All $EC LB, AJ Johnson, and DB Michael Williams amid "allegations" of sexual assualt. UF suspended Treon Harris amid "allegations" of sexual assualt. Go figure.

Reverse psychology??? The SEC will say to the NCAA " See we did things the right way, but FSU is defiant, why don't you guys look into whats going on in Tally"

Reverse psychology??? The SEC will say to the NCAA " See we did things the right way, but FSU is defiant, why don't you guys look into whats going on in Tally"

you know what...you may be right. i know the SEC HATES FSU right now, w/ a passion. I think FSU will be investigated, just like USC was investigated after Jameis leaves. I think their championship and his heisman will be vacated b/c the SEC will put so much heat on the NCAA to do so.

Mark Richt is such a stand-up guy that he'll let the other team win just to keep rivalries alive.

Advertisement
So your saying all I have to do is go allege players of sexual assault and they will be suspended. Let's give that a try next year before our big games.

Jumbo cares about his players he's got there back. It's not about wins for him. Lol gtfoh with that bull****. Jumbo sold his sole to the devil!

Advertisement
Back