Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh yall worried about little when trob bout to haul in the best secondary we haven't seen in some time and DVD up and coming right behind.. we will be straight. While little enters the portal in 2 years lol..
Why is Little being discussed? I'm more than happy with our class now and Singletary is still possibility.

Graves, Rodgers, Fegans, and maybe Singletary, my question is Little who?

Btw Graves might be the lowest rated but his upside is scary.

Advertisement
Pops is toast with this fanbase. Good luck to the kid.
39047569.jpg

I told y’all awhile ago this was very unlikely. I’m actually surprised this thread has made it this far.
U called that **** early.....didn't matter who we hired. The only way to sign him would be to change our name to bama or hire Nick.

Remember Alex Collins? Didn't Mom get so upset he wanted to go to Arkansas that she ran off with the unsigned LOI and he needed to get his dad to sign the paper?

That's what we've got going on here in reverse. Earl Sr's going to be screening his kid's mail like Vernon Dursley did with Harry Potter's invitation to Hogwarts. Junior has no choice at all.

We don’t need to be continually posting about this.

Yes, I know I just did, but I just wanted to say at this point it is unbecoming.

They have no interest in Miami. They are courting Alabama.

I believe if they had a committable offer from Alabama, it would already be a done deal.

As fans, we just need to move on from this, and be better people. If they don’t want to come, they don’t want to come. Nothing we can do about it, other than make ourselves look bad.

The coaches can maintain an open line of communication, and positive relations, in case either party needs each other in the future, but this is one, in my opinion, we need to move on from, as fans.
who is alabama waiting for that they haven't made commitable offers to little or fegans? i look at the board and I don;'t see anyone better uncommitted that they are targetting.

Advertisement
Remember Alex Collins? Didn't Mom get so upset he wanted to go to Arkansas that she ran off with the unsigned LOI and he needed to get his dad to sign the paper?

That's what we've got going on here in reverse. Earl Sr's going to be screening his kid's mail like Vernon Dursley did with Harry Potter's invitation to Hogwarts. Junior has no choice at all.
someone please post the gif of this. it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back