Dwyer at Niceville

Advertisement
2 personal fouls on Dixon in a row up 22 points with 2 minutes to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Some of ya'll need to realize that he hasn't made anything public or official yet and stop with the over-the-top criticism. Be careful, never know what happens.

Some of ya'll need to realize that he hasn't made anything public or official yet and stop with the over-the-top criticism. Be careful, never know what happens.
Really? So, what was wrong with my post? The fact that Dixon followed up a stupid personal foul with a stupid unsportsmanlike penalty for jawing at the ref? Or that we give up plenty of yards without boneheaded plays?

Advertisement
What did you guys think of Parr? I personally can't believe he fumbled twice... First time all season he has had more than 1 fumble... And usually he doesn't even have 1. Overall though he put a fair amount of throws on the money.

What did you guys think of Parr? I personally can't believe he fumbled twice... First time all season he has had more than 1 fumble... And usually he doesn't even have 1. Overall though he put a fair amount of throws on the money.
He wasn't asked to do much, but his deep throws were right on target, including the one that hit Dixon in the back. The couple that weren't completed were good plays by the DB.

I mean, any starting D-1 QB can complete those short WR scree....wait, what? Lol.

****** niceville. let the whole **** panhandle down. dont bring yo *** back up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****in niceville. let the whole **** panhandle down. dont bring yo *** back up here.
At least they put up a good fight, unlike anyone from Escambia the entire playoffs.

i could give zero damns about escambia.

niceville was supposed to knock off the most hated team (to me) in south florida.
I'll be sure to pass along your disappointment.

people will most def care

Also, what'd you guys think of the RB, Alonzo Smith? I know he's not being recruited to the U but I think he should have more than the one offer he currently has...

Advertisement
Back