Dwayne Lawson

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
I meet him at the VT vs UVA game. My step brother is a VT season ticket holder. Anyway I saw him at halftime standing by himself in the south end zone stands. I told him I thought he was a **** of a player asked him about his season and what he thought of VT (likes the football not I am pressed with the cold or moutains) my step brother said to him your not going to come in here leading Miami are you. He said "no sir I won't. But I could see my self here". I did ask if he is still commit to UM an he said yes. Then we talk the FSU game and then someone from VT athletic department took him. Let me say nice well spoken and respectful kid. Big tall kid 6'4-6'5 eaay 200 plus with a big frame. I did feel like he likes UM but is looking around. It also helped us it was about 15 degrees. I also feel like his comments to my sep brother felt real not just playing the game so to speak. I hope we dont lose this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
to be completely honest, i truly feel he would be better in our system then Kayaa is. yes, i understand he broke all kinds of records and yes he played good at times but his mobility really hurts us and D Law can provide that right away. He can make all the throws. if T.Gibson is a 5 Star QB then D Law is a 6th in my eyes.

i might catch heat for this but i never thought this kid would stick... this kid dont want to sit behind kayya for 2 years he wants to play right away, lets see who florida gets as a head coach i was hearing it would be huge freeze if tru he flips to UF he fits his offence perfectly.

I meet him at the VT vs UVA game. My step brother is a VT season ticket holder. Anyway I saw him at halftime standing by himself in the south end zone stands. I told him I thought he was a **** of a player asked him about his season and what he thought of VT (likes the football not I am pressed with the cold or moutains) my step brother said to him your not going to come in here leading Miami are you. He said "no sir I won't. But I could see my self here". I did ask if he is still commit to UM an he said yes. Then we talk the FSU game and then someone from VT athletic department took him. Let me say nice well spoken and respectful kid. Big tall kid 6'4-6'5 eaay 200 plus with a big frame. I did feel like he likes UM but is looking around. It also helped us it was about 15 degrees. I also feel like his comments to my sep brother felt real not just playing the game so to speak. I hope we dont lose this one.

Here we are much later and nobody tried Mending Fences. Where Robert Frost when you need

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back